tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Victor Chinnappan <cvd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: similar Problems with JDBC : connection lost after several access
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:36:12 GMT
Hi,
I came across a dbconnectionbroker class that does the
connection pooling et al. this is available at
www.javaexchange.com and is free. I also read that
there is one at Apache, which is called turbine.
Turbine is actually an assorted collection of App
Server utilities. I have been using
DBConnectionBroker. Most others say it is really good,
albeit i have a strange problem for now. But, again i
am trying to trace it to my code.

The problem i am facing is that of not being able to
find a record that was just then created in a table.
When a user logs into our system, a sessionID is
created and further communication from the client
should be based on this session id. So when i try to
validate the session id just then created, it returns
false for simple query. Not sure why....
anyway, a lot of others are using this without any
problems... so should be fine...

Cheers!!!!
Victor.C