tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Victor Chinnappan <cvd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Installing IIS ISAPI filter
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:47:39 GMT
Hi Toby,
This is also something that you need to explore in the
MSDN as to how you can access the IIS_Object (or
something similar...) that is usually called the
"Metabase" in MS parlance. This "Metabase" provides
you ways to manipulate the IIS object via interfaces,
methods... et al... You might be able to do your tasks
programatically...

For the isapi filter.... I had a couple of attempts
with installing IIS, tomcat et al... so finally came
up with this registry script. I think this should
provide some information for you... Not sure if it
will be sufficiet for IIS server. I have done tihs
with PWS on NT 4.0 WKS, though..

Copy this into a XYZ.reg (Or) there is an attached
.txt file that you can go through and rename to a .reg
file...

Make sure you change the tomcat- location...

Cheers!!
Victor.C

REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software
Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0]
"extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
"log_level"="debug"
"log_file"="c:\\jakarta-tomcat\\logs\\isapi.log"
"worker_file"="c:\\jakarta-tomcat\\conf\\workers.properties"
"worker_mount_file"="c:\\jakarta-tomcat\\conf\\uriworkermap.properties"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\w3svc\Parameters]
"Filter
DLLs"="c:\\jakarta-tomcat\\bin\\isapi_redirect.dll"