tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danny Busch <jkaf...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: I've did it all, but ...
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:12:00 GMT
Hi Frank,

I have made sure to copy the mod_jserv.so to the right
lib directory, that one where my-tomcat-apache.conf
points to.

After rebuilding using the build.sh, and restarting
the server, now Apache just says "failed" without
giving more reasons why something went wrong - but
obviously, the module could be loaded...

It's getting stranger and stranger from minute to
hour...

Regards,
Danny

--- frank <ve2cii@canasoft.net> schrieb: >   Been
there, done that. Sounds like you are either