tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajnish Bhaskar" <r.bhas...@compserv.gla.ac.uk>
Subject Tomcat for Netware
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:06:15 GMT
Hi all,
	I'm trying to integrate Tomcat with either Netscape Enterprise
Server or Apache.  The catch is that our file server is Novell
Netware 5, and I haven't been able to find a pre-compiled version of
either the nsapi.dll file or the mod_jserv file for Netware.  Since we
don't have a C++ compiler, we can't compile it ourselves.  I was
hoping that someone out there in the ether could help us out :o).  If
you have a version of either of these files, or can help me in any
other way, please email me soon.

Thanks,
Raj.

Rajnish Bhaskar
r.bhaskar@compserv.gla.ac.uk, http://i.am/rajy
IT Education Unit, University of Glasgow
http://www.iteu.gla.ac.uk/
--
Thought for the day:
    Dictatorship (n): a form of government under which everything