tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yusuf Goolamabbas <yus...@outblaze.com>
Subject Can Tomcat front a mod-perl enabled Apache
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 16:12:39 GMT
Hi, I have a few questions

a) Is there a DTD/XML schema for server.xml/web.xml. I wanted to know if
there are some other attributes/elements in these files which might be
relevant for binding Tomcat to listen on a single IP on a multi-homed
box

b) I have seen the archives for tomcat-dev. Are there similar archives
for tomcat-user ?

c) I am trying to setup a standalone Tomcat server listening on an
external IP to front a mod-perl enabled Apache listening on localhost. I
want to do some work in the servlet and then invoke the MP/Apache and
let it respond directly to the client. Is this possible and if so how
would I go about doing this ?

Regards, Yusuf

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas