tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David M. Holmes" <david_m_hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: problem with Alias on Virtual host
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:06:56 GMT
Well, each virtual host has it's own server_x.xml associated with it. In each server_x.xml
the
context would be setup like:

<Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
<Parameter name="handler"
value="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler"/>
<Parameter name="port" value="8007"/>
</Connector>

<Context path=""
docBase="apache-tomcat/virt/web_name/docroot"
debug="0"
reloadable="true" >
</Context>

with each instance of Tomcat having a unique port. Other setup of <VirtualHost> is requied
also. I
can send explicit details if you like...

<Dave/>