tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David M. Holmes" <david_m_hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: another ROOT directory
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:41:14 GMT
As Jack stated there is really nothing special to ROOT. It is the result of a "" mapping in
server.xml that points to /webapps/ROOT.
I have several virtual websites running in Apache/Tomcat. Each with it's own server.xml and
each
has a "" mapping to the root of the site so that I can serve JSP/Servlets without any prefixes
(except for /servlet for servlets).