tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David M. Holmes" <david_m_hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ApJservMount command
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:10:05 GMT
Somebody PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong. From what I can tell /root represents the "" context
as
below. Which if not specified in server.xml defaults to /tomcat/webapps. Or /tomcat/webapps/ROOT?

<Context path=""
docBase="/path/to/my/website"
debug="0"
reloadable="true"
trusted="true" >
</Context>

I believe it is from the JServ servlet zones. The following is in tomcat.properties:
# Servlet Zones parameters

# List of servlet zones Apache JServ manages
# Syntax: zones=[servlet zone],[servlet zone]... (Comma separated list of String)
# Default: NONE
zones=root