tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David M. Holmes" <david_m_hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat + Apache Across Multiple Machines
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:02:55 GMT
I'm too busy to try it at the moment, but I'm thinking the following will work...

AddType text/jsp .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp

NameVirtualHost 10.12.9.4

<VirtualHost 10.12.9.4>
ServerName dev.ilca.hlp.reliantenergy.com
DocumentRoot D:/Inetpub/webs/dev/dev.ilca.hlp.reliantenergy.com
ApJServDefaultHost someOtherHost
ApJServDefaultPort 8007
ApJServMount /servlet /root
ErrorLog logs/error_dev.ilca.hlp.reliantenergy.com.log
CustomLog logs/access_dev.ilca.hlp.reliantenergy.com.log common
</VirtualHost>