tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hoi Fai Leung <chmikean...@usa.net>
Subject Re: JSP's.
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 00:16:32 GMT
Did you include the tools.jar in you classpath?  I remember there was once
when I install tomcat on a clean machine.  I did not include anything in my
classpath.  So I got the servlets in the examples running but not JSP's.  But
it worked fine after I included my tools.jar in my classpath.

hope it helps,
Hoi