tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wyn Easton <wyn_eas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using jspc
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:47:31 GMT

Hello,

I'm having trouble using the jspc.bat file on an NT system.
I trying to precompile my JSP pages for my whole web app.
My command line looks like this:

jspc -webinc pweb.xml -webapp c:\myapp

I always get the following exception:

        at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.jasper.JspC.parseFiles(JspC.java:475)
        at org.apache.jasper.JspC.main(JspC.java:622)

I run the command from the root of the C drive (C:\).
There are jsp files in the myapp directory.
Could someone show me the error of my ways?

BTW - I did get the 3.2 beta code (like mentioned by Nacho) but I get
this error with 3.1 also. So I think it is probably a usage error.

Is there a "how-to" on jspc or maybe a usage example?

Thanks.

=====
Wyn Easton
wyn_easton@yahoo.com