tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tom Wasner <t...@wrq.com>
Subject RE: ISAPI plug and redirect (302)
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 19:37:53 GMT
In searching the archives for the dev list, I found that turning off
httpkeepalives works around the problem. But nobody responded as to why this
is and if it is fixed in the beta version (I have not tried yet) Also, you
might find that this problem is isolated to IE5 and not Netscape (I haven't
tried IE5.5 yet). In researching from this angle, I could only find that
Netscape had keepalive problems in their 2 or 3.x version. Maybe they coded
a little better/different after this?  Also, if you run Tomcat standalone or
through port 8080, you will find that the redirects work ok as well.

-tomw