tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Schnorr-Gaussm...@t-online.de (Horst Gaussmann)
Subject Re: shared classes for serialisation
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 06:18:07 GMT
Because the browser cannot access WEB-INF - i think a way is to pack all Applet classes ( also
commpack ) in one jar file.
Is'nt it a recommendation to deploy a applet always in a jar - security, signature etc. ?
So the bad thing is you have to create a jar before you can test a modification of your applet
:-(
Under Linux a link helps ...