tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Schnorr-Gaussm...@t-online.de (Horst Gaussmann)
Subject Re: HELP: Newbie taglib problem
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:03:06 GMT
Pardon me Arion -- I've tested with an older Version of Tomcat but with Tomcat 3.2 Beta 2 all
is running.
Prior i got the same error like Matthias Barmeier - so i unpacked the taglib.tld, referenced
it in the web.xml
and all worked fine.

So your are right there must be an META-INF/taglib.tld inside the taglib.jar file this is
what
Java Server Pages Specification 1.1 tells. So Matthias you should also use the latest version
of Tomcat.

bye horst