tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Schnorr-Gaussm...@t-online.de (Horst Gaussmann)
Subject Re: HELP: Newbie taglib problem
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 08:53:10 GMT

If you reference your taglibs jar file from inside the web.xml file then this error occurs.

Either reference your taglib directly from the *.jsp file or
unpack the taglib.tld file from the archive and reference this file in your web.xml.
Place your taglib in the web-inf/lib directory so it can be found in the classpath.

bye horst