tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alfa Wong <a...@sybase.com>
Subject Re: building ant
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:11:12 GMT
Yoav

   I believe you need to set your CLASSPATH to  included ant.jar.
I didnt recall the tomcat README telling us to compile ant package.
We are supposed to install the dir parallel to tomcat. There
is a mention of checking out but I am thinking if we are not
modifying source code checking out should not be necessary.

is set up). I am refering to the "How to Build" section of the
README for tomcat 3.1. I would be interested in knowing how others
have successfully build tomcat 3.1 and what their CLASSPATHs
included as I had problems building tomcat. (See previous
email I sent with title "problems building")

   Al