tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stubbs" <andr...@stusoft.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat & Apache & Linux -grrr (Success)
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:41:49 GMT
Thinking there may be a problem with the .so modules I had I decided to roll
my own from scratch.

I got my apache to compile - well sort of I had to compile jserv into the
binary. No matter what option I passed to the jserv configure command it
would not setup apache to compile the module properly. - something to play
with when the pressure is off.
Jserv itself compiled fine - not that I have used any of it I was just after
the module.

Copied the new apache executable to my live box - and BINGO it works !!

Must be something to do with the way Linux distributor had compiled the
httpd I was using

Thanx to all who assisted - now to get on with what I am paid to do - design
web-pages !!

Andrew