tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Buroff" <...@lucent.com>
Subject newbie question
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:38:26 GMT
I'm very new to tomcat so I hope this isn't a stupid question.
I get a bunch of messages in the tomcat.log file that look
like "Removing duplicate ... Wrapper" (some samples are
below). I assume this means I've got something messed up
in one of the configuration files but I don't know what. Any
suggestions?

I'm using Tomcat 3.1 and Apache 1.3.12 on NT 4.0 SP5. JDK 1.3
TIA

Steve Buroff

Context log: path="/psip" Removing duplicate servlet default Wrapper(default org
.apache.tomcat.servlets.DefaultServlet)
Context log: path="/psip" Removing duplicate servlet invoker Wrapper(invoker org
.apache.tomcat.servlets.InvokerServlet)
Context log: path="/psip" Removing duplicate servlet jsp Wrapper(jsp org.apache.
jasper.runtime.JspServlet)
Context log: path="/psip" Removing duplicate /servlet/* -> Wrapper(invoker org.a
pache.tomcat.servlets.InvokerServlet)
Context log: path="/psip" Removing duplicate *.jsp -> Wrapper(jsp org.apache.jas
per.runtime.JspServlet)
Context log: path="/serverLog" Removing duplicate servlet default Wrapper(defaul
t org.apache.tomcat.servlets.DefaultServlet)
Context log: path="/serverLog" Removing duplicate servlet invoker Wrapper(invoke
r org.apache.tomcat.servlets.InvokerServlet)
Context log: path="/serverLog" Removing duplicate servlet jsp Wrapper(jsp org.ap
ache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet)
Context log: path="/serverLog" Removing duplicate /servlet/* -> Wrapper(invoker
org.apache.tomcat.servlets.InvokerServlet)
Context log: path="/serverLog" Removing duplicate *.jsp -> Wrapper(jsp org.apach
e.jasper.runtime.JspServlet)
Context log: path="/servlets" Removing duplicate servlet default Wrapper(default
 org.apache.tomcat.servlets.DefaultServlet)
Context log: path="/servlets" Removing duplicate servlet invoker Wrapper(invoker
 org.apache.tomcat.servlets.InvokerServlet)
Context log: path="/servlets" Removing duplicate servlet jsp Wrapper(jsp org.apa
che.jasper.runtime.JspServlet)
Context log: path="/servlets" Removing duplicate /servlet/* -> Wrapper(invoker o
rg.apache.tomcat.servlets.InvokerServlet)
Context log: path="/servlets" Removing duplicate *.jsp -> Wrapper(jsp org.apache
.jasper.runtime.JspServlet)
Starting endpoint port="8007" handler="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12
ConnectionHandler"
~