tomcat-users mailing list archives

From GN...@city.waterloo.on.ca
Subject Re: Apache-Tomcat and Servlet problem - Solved
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:15:40 GMT

Thanks for all your help.
My problem was: I used to run Apache with Apache jserv before. After
Installation and configuration of Tomcat I did not remove JServ. Even I
changed httpd.cfg and called proper configuration for Tomcat the old JServ
demon messed up my servlet requests. However Tomcat happily served my JSP
request. To fix all this mess I saved my Apache config files, removed
completely Apache and JServ, reinstall Apache, and copy back my config
files.

My apache and Tomcat works just fine now.

George Nagy
Sr. Database Administrator
The City of Waterloo
Information System
100 Regina St. S., Waterloo, ON. N2J 4A8
Bus: (519) 747-8563
Fax: (519) 747-8727
e-mail: gnagy@city.waterloo.on.ca

                    Jean Michel

                    Flambard                 To:     tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org, GNagy@city.waterloo.on.ca

                    <jmflamba@club-in        cc:

                    ternet.fr>               Subject:     Re: Apache-Tomcat and Servlet
problem

                    08/10/00 12:00 PM

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem.
May it Linux fault ? (my version redhat 6.0)
If you have some clues, please forward...
Thanks a lot

--
Jean Michel Flambard
jmflamba@club-internet.fr