tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stubbs" <andr...@stusoft.com>
Subject Tomcat & Apache & Linux -grrr
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:31:33 GMT
I have the following config

Apache 1.3.12
Java  1.1.7B
Tomcat Milestone Release

Using mod_jk and mod_jserv both give same results. Obtained them from the
Jakarta site.

Connections to server:8080/examples/jsp etc give the correct results
Connections to server/examples/jsp returns page not found

I also found that the position of the include in the httpd.conf was
critical - too late in the file and the server would not even start.

I include the conf files after the other AddModule steps into the httpd.conf

Any ideas or pointers. I am obviously doing something daft.
I have got the exact same setup working under Apache/Tomcat on a Win2K box
without any problems.

Andrew