tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous" <predato...@soupfish.com>
Subject trouble with tomcat on nt
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:35:15 GMT
hi everyone

i'm pretty new here, so my question may be obvious to some (hopefully ;)).
i'm usind iis4 on winnt 4sp6a. i just installed tomcat and set all the
variables, setup the isapi connector and checked the port to tomcat. this
all actually works, when i enter localhost:8007/examples the web server
shows some activity and in the shell window that opens up when i startup
tomcat there is some activity, too. it shows me following message:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken
java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Ajp1
2ConnectionHandler.java:386)
        at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:134)
        at
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

what's going on here? im using jdk 1.2 and am sure that my java_home and
path variables are correct.

thx!
Aan97
Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous