tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: tomcat-apache.conf processing
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 05:10:39 GMT
I personaly found "safer" not to use  the auto-generated tomcat-apache.conf but instead to
manually edit a file which i gave a different name eg. :  tomcat_apache.conf
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mitch Christensen
  Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 5:16 PM
  Subject: tomcat-apache.conf processing

  As I understand it, when Tomcat starts up, it parses the server.xml file, and generates
the tomcat-apache.conf file with data from the server.xml file.

  One problem I would like to solve is to change the path to the LoadModule command (to a
full path) and have it stay that way (not be overwritten).  But It is not in the server.xml
file.  Where does that come from?

  Another is that if I put forward slashes in the server.xml file, they get translated to
back-slashes in the tomcat-apache.conf file.

  Any pointers?

View raw message