tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wolfgang Egger" <Eg...@synemedia.de>
Subject Apache httpd makes annoyance
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:23:11 GMT
Servus,

we have some "strange" behaviour here and I hope someone could give us some
advice.

We have a little webapplication with JSP, servlets and beans. If we start
this webapp only under tomcat "myPc:8080/myWebApp" everythig works as
expected.

On myPc there is an apache http-server running. so normaly we would run our
webApp with "myPc/myWebApp". But if we do that, our webApp behaves very
strange.

We believe, that the HttpResponse.sendRedirect("newLocation") method could
be involved - or better - that it won't be executed as expected.

Has anybody watched similar problems and does anybody know, how to "repair"
it?

Thanx in advance and have a nice day

        Wolfgang

Synemedia Productions
Hildegardstr. 28 | 10715 Berlin, Germany | Tel: +49(0)30-857 32 850
mail: egger@synemedia.de | www: http://www.synemedia.de