tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Gaches" <laure...@microform.fr>
Subject Re: Tomcat, Jasper and JSP
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 07:25:51 GMT
j'ai eu le meme pb mais sous win 98
en définissant la variable d'environement JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3  (Pointe vers la racine du
jdk)
ainsi que TOMCAT_HOME=c:\jakarta-tomcat(par exemples)
j'ai résolu le pb.
Jakarta a besoin de savoir ou ce trouve  le JDK puisque il compile les jsp.

Bonne chance.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jean-Philippe
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 8:31 AM
  Subject: Tomcat, Jasper and JSP

  Hi, I'm new on this List, I'm French (sorry for my very bad English)

  I used Tomcat 1.3.9 and Tomcat 3.1 on NT4 SP6
  I have severals JSP pages and some Beans (a sample application of Jdeveloper 3.1). The examples
of Tomcat works properly, but when I deploy my JSP application, I 've got a 500 error
  caused by Jasper...

  my classes are in TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\examples\Web-inf\jsp\beans
  my JSP files are in TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\examples\<my directory>

  Anyone can help me?