tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L. Brueckmann" <rbrueckm...@teamdiscus.com>
Subject mod_jk.so and php4_module
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:13:52 GMT
I'm having a dilemma
I am running RedHat 6.0, Apache 1.3.11, and Tomcat 3.2 Beta
I have built my own mod_jk.so and have included the mod_jk.conf-auto in my httpd.conf but
it is conflicting with my php4_module
Everytime I comment out the loading of the php module, tomcat works beautifully, I can use
the examples and everything, but when I try to load the php4 module and the mod_jk.conf-auto
file together, apache restarts normally and I can access the address localhost/examples/jsp
but when i click on one of the examples all I get is the hard code on the screen, tomcat refuses
to compile *.jsp or servlets
Is this a bug and mod_jk and php4_module cannot work together?  Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks
rob
----
Robert L. Brueckmann
Webmaster
Decision Systems Corporate Solutions (DiSCuS)
7400 York Road, Suite 405
Towson, MD 21204
ph: 410-337-5444
fax: 410-337-5585