tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L. Brueckmann" <rbrueckm...@teamdiscus.com>
Subject jk_post_config NULL <argh!!!>
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:50:27 GMT
Can someone please explain how to stop from getting this error when I start apache using the
apachectl start command:

jk_post_config NULL
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd started

I have tried everything and I cannot get Tomcat 3.2 to work in conjunction with Apache without
commenting out my php and perl modules in the httpd.conf.  If I comment my perl and php modules
in my httpd.conf file I still get the error above but I can access http://localhost/examples
instead of having to type http://localhost:8080/examples and the jsp and servlet examples
work...but once I try to get perl, php and mod_jk to work together in my httpd.conf, I get
the above error, Apache won't really start even though it says is has and I'm without an intranet.
 Has anyone had any problem like this?  I'm running Redhat 6.0 with Apache 1.3.11 and Tomcat
3.2 Beta 2

Any help is greatly appreciated!

----
Robert L. Brueckmann
Webmaster
Decision Systems Corporate Solutions (DiSCuS)
7400 York Road, Suite 405
Towson, MD 21204
ph: 410-337-5444
fax: 410-337-5585