tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Toby Piper" <tpi...@CompCraft.com>
Subject RE: trouble with tomcat on nt
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:59:18 GMT
I found that just starting and stopping IIS wasn't good enough sometimes -
especially if you use the IIS management console. I didn't get everything
working properly until I rebooted the machine.

Also make sure that the context you have in server.xml is matched by a like
entry in the uriworkermap.properties file.