tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Tsoi <thomast...@e1.com.hk>
Subject Setup problem of Tomcat
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 02:54:30 GMT
Hi,
	I have downloaded and install the tomcat 3.1, and isapi_redirect.dll
from http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.1/bin/win32/i386/isapi_redirect.dll.zip
. And then follow the guideline from TOMCAT IIS-HOWTO at http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-tomcat/etc/tomcat-iis-howto.html?rev=1.7&content-type=text/html
. However, I cannot config the machine to redirect my request to servlet
(i.e. when I type http://localhost/examples in browser, it dont know
redirect to servlet and return with an error message that "Page cannot be
found")
	(The things I installed are tomcat 3.1, and redirector)

	I have configurate the tomcat, so that the servlet can run on port
8080, when I type http://localhost:8080, Tomcat servlet page was shown.

	I have tried on both Windows 2000 professional, and NT 4.0
Workstation with PWS 4.0 and SP6.0a. However they both cannot redirect the
servlet request.

	Is there any steps that I missed? And is my configuration ok??

 --
                |Name    : Thomas Tsoi            |