tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fredrik Hultkrantz <fj...@picard.skip.informatik.gu.se>
Subject Stream broken.
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2000 11:16:31 GMT
Hi.

I get the followin error when trying to accecc tomcat:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken
java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:386)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:134)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:338)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

This execption occurs in all versions of tomcat. I have tried to rebuild
mod_jserv.so from the different versions but the error still occurs.

The error even occurs when running tomcat standalone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fredrik