tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Karen Hoofnagle <khoofna...@microstate.com>
Subject Examples work, but my custom context doesn't
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:49:29 GMT
I'm trying to migrate a jserv application into tomcat, and although my
tomcat installation runs its sample code just fine, and I see some
evidence that my new context is being perceived at least as a directory
structure, my code is not being found.

The way things currently stand, if I point my web browser at
http://localhost/hamilton (hamilton is the name of my application) I get a
screen that says "directory listings for hamilton" and "Tomcat 3.1
server", so it's picking up *SOMETHING* but not my servlets.

Please note that HServletConnection is actually in a .jar file that is
included in tomcat.properties.  I am running apache 1.3.9 on RedHat 6.2
with tomcat 1.3. Oh, and the hamilton-web.xml is actually
webapps/hamilton/WEB_INF/web.xml on my machine.  I renamed it so that it
would be distinguishable from the conf/web.xml.

Any advice would be really appreciated. I attached most of my config
files.
Thanks!
Karen