tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Eisner <cra...@Glue.umd.edu>
Subject Re: Jar files in lib directory not picked up
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:01:50 GMT

Don't move the jars that are part of Tomcat itself (which is
what I'm guessing is in C:\tomcat\lib).

In my discussion I was refering to jars specific to a web application,
either a jar you've created yourself, or a third party jar specific
to that application.  I assumed (correctly, I hope!) that's what
the original post was about.

-David

Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Bill Morrison wrote:

> David,
> I found this bug in my 3.1 build.xml files & made the change you suggest.
> When I do a Tools search on *.jar, I find all my .jar files are stored in
> c:\tomcat\lib.    Should they all be moved to an different directory?
>
> Bill

David Eisner            | E-mail: cradle@eng.umd.edu |
CALCE EPSC              | Phone:  301-405-5341       |
University of Maryland  | Fax:    301-314-9269       |