tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dirk.Esch...@varetis.de
Subject Re: tomcat 3.2 beta1
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:57:48 GMT

You can start a new Dos-Shell and  set the size fore the environment by
using the /E switch. Type command /?

By
Dirk

                    "James Cook"

                    <jimcook@inam        To:     <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    e.com>               cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: tomcat 3.2 beta1

                    10.07.00

                    14:47

                    Please

                    respond to

                    tomcat-user

You will have to put some of the jar files in a shorter classpath. Also,
you
may be able to use relative paths...they are usually a litle shorter.

jim