tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian.Men...@GIquadrat.de
Subject Re: Use a jsp:useBean Bean from a servlet?
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:28:22 GMT

Ken,

thank you for the links.

My problem ist solved -
although I thought I allready tried it in the described way :-)
Anyway, everything is fine now.

Regards
Christian

                    "Ken Kress"

                    <kkress@ospreypar        To:     <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    tners.com>               cc:     <Christian.Menzel@giquadrat.de>

                                             Subject:     Re: Use a jsp:useBean Bean from
                    19.07.00 20:46           servlet?

                    Please respond to

                    tomcat-user

Christian,

I haven't tried this yet, but I found these instructions
while reading a FAQ at jGuru:

Here are some entries that may help answer your question:

http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=739

http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=53309

53309 has a great discussion of how to get to information
in various scopes: request, page, session and application.

  Ken.

--
Ken Kress                               kkress@ospreypartners.com
Osprey Partners LLC                                  610.240.7289