tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jim.ur...@netsteps.net>
Subject RE: RELOAD!!! not working
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:32:48 GMT
This is exactly what is happening to me too.  I might add, my co-workers are
getting pretty P.O.ed at me for constantly taking down Tomcat!

Jim Urban
Netsteps Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: D.Yutzy [mailto:dyutzy@copper.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 2:40 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: RELOAD!!! not working

I am having the exact same problem and the WEB-INF/classes is NOT in my
CLASSPATH.  I have read this "solution" here many times, but I assure
you, it is not.

I'm new to Tomcat, I admit, but if there is a file or something I can
post to solve this once and for all, please let me know!  Otherwise, I'll
have to go with another product....

On 7/19/2000, 4:01:06 AM, "Scott Bell" <livejazz@hotmail.com> wrote
regarding RELOAD!!! not working: