tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Price">
Subject Help!
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:14:39 GMT

Can anyone point me in the right direction to:

1: compile tomcat under FreeBSD 3.4
2: explain whether I need to recompile Apache (already has PHP, Mod-SSL and
I'm loathe to recompile)
3: find documentation for tomcat!

or explain what to do with the /linux/i386/ file ?

Currently I'm getting this when trying to start the compile:

 Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class java/lang/Thread

The faq-o-matic is broken and I'm totally lost without any documentation.
I'm new to Java, JDK, JSP, etc.

What I'm trying to do is get ready to use Macromedia Dreamweaver Ultradev
using JSP to access MS Access database via JDBC or something....  this is
all new

Patrick Price
Momentum Online

View raw message