tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Dowling" <mich...@e-acumen.com>
Subject RE: An odd classpath question
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:48:16 GMT
Craig & Lucas:

This is very similar to my problem from before, in thread "Class Loadting in
WEB-INF/lib not working?".  Certain classes/jars in my WEB-INF/lib just
aren't visible to my web app...  Very odd...

Which classloader is being used in this instance?  Maybe I can help debug
this...

thanks, mdd

--
Michael D. Dowling