tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Willis" <...@coderite.com>
Subject Win2K Issue?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 22:09:50 GMT
We recently set up Apache+Tomcat on a Win2k machine, and everything has
seemed to run smoothly until today.

The issue comes when we attempt to create an app directory structure.
Everything, to my knowledge is set up correctly,
webapps/myApp/WEB-INF/classes with the web.xml under the WEB-INF folder.
Also, myApp is mounted correctly in the server.xml.

The strange thing is this, all the examples work, but myApp doesn't unless
we specify the 8080 port.  The only variable that is different from all the
other times we've set up Apache+Tomcat, is that it is on Win2k.. could this
be the issue?

We've used the exact same structureas we did on our WinNT machines, but
Tomcat just seems to be ignoring the web.xml for myApp.

Tim Willis
IS Technician
Code Rite
tim@coderite.com