tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Willis" <...@coderite.com>
Subject Tomcat 3.1 Stopped Serving Servlets
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:10:52 GMT
I'm running Apache+Tomcat3.1 on WinNT

As crazy as it sounds (and believe me, I hate saying it this way), my tomcat
3.1 has *suddenly* decided to stop serving servlets.  To my memory, I have
changed nothing in the configuration that would affect this, it just doesn't
serve my servlets anymore.

I've checked all my java code, all my WebXML's, the server.xml, the apache
configs, everything is the same as it was (or at least it seems to be)
before this happened, with the obvious difference being that I can't get to
servlets except through 8080.

Any suggestions or advice would be great!

Thanks,

Tim Willis
IS Technician
Code Rite