tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "W. Paul Caligiuri" <wpa...@agency.com>
Subject RE: New Servlet Configuration Question
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:04:50 GMT
Melissa,

Maybe you need <FORM METHOD="GET"
ACTION="/myContextName/servlet/ProductSearchServlet">

Thank you,

W. Paul Caligiuri
wpaulc@agency.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Melissa Matthews [mailto:melissa@cendex.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 2:55 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: New Servlet Configuration Question

As a follow up to my previous question,  I now believe I have my servlets in
the right directory -- /myproj/WEB-INF/classes.  When I try to access one of
these servlets from an HTML page (located in /myproj) with:

<FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="/servlet/ProductSearchServlet">

I get a "File not found" error.

My tomcat-apache.conf contains the following --

Alias /myproj C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\myproj
<Directory "C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\myproj">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /myproj/servlet /myproj
<Location /myproj/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Is there something else I need to configure so that it finds the servlet?  I
know this is probably a basic question, but any guidance would be greatly
appreciated!

Melissa Matthews

Cendex Corp
Phone 703.205.9256