tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kalusniak, Jeff" <jkalusn...@goliathfalls.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat refuse to shutdown?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:29:53 GMT
Let me guess....you are tying tomcat to a specific IP other than
your localhost in the Connctor statement in server.xml, right?

We have the same problem.  Inherently, tomcat looks for localhost
only on shutdown.sh.  This has been fixed (earlier this week) I'm
told, but I'm waiting to find out how I can get the fix.  I'd
guess that we can use a nightly build of some sort, but I don't
want to use the whole build because it's not as stable.

Can anyone tell us where to get this fix????

Thanks

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Then [mailto:joseph@figtree.com.sg]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 1:27 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat refuse to shutdown?

Hi! I am unable to shutdown my tomcat. I tried stopping Apache and then stop
tomcat(ie. shutdown.sh). I also tried stopping tomcat with apache running.
It just can't shutdown. It gives me the following error:

java.net.ConnectExeception: Connection refused ........

Can anyone shed some light to this problem?