tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tomer Cohen <>
Subject Running servlets on IIS 5.0 server.
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:45:39 GMT

I'm Tomer Cohen, R&D employee of Exent Technologies LTD.

I've been looking for information on who to configure IIS-5.0 to run Serlets
but couldn't find good resources. However, I did find the "heavy"
configuration guide file of yours which seams to deal with IIS-4. I'd highly
appreciate if you could send me some references for recourses on how to use
Servlets on IIS 5.0 with the minimum modifications/configurations possible
(i.e.: I need it to be as simple as possible since quite many servers in
different companies are going to apply it in their servers.).

Thank you in advance,

Tomer Cohen.

Tomer Cohen
03-9243935 ext.153