tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Drasko.Ko...@viaginterkom.de
Subject Re: Building mod_jserv on Solaris 2.6
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:13:51 GMT

True ... only that the "apxs" seams to be a perl script ... is there a normal
makefile to build the mod_jserv.so ?!?!

BTW, I got a copy of the mod_jserv.so from the net and could forward it, if
necessary.

Drasko

"Antonio Coloma" <acoloma@uni2.es> on 26.07.2000 11:01:47

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org