tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Drasko.Ko...@viaginterkom.de
Subject Re: troubles finding mod_jserv.so for Solaris 2.7
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:32:46 GMT

I would be very happy to get one from you ... I have just found out that the
build of the Tomcat version of mod_jserv.so is posible, but I would need to have
a Perl  (which I still don't have)

I am actually not so much into Solaris ... prefer "other" unix implementations
:-)

Drasko

"Jonathan Eric Miller" <jemiller@uchicago.edu> on 21.07.2000 18:27:23

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org