tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandros Kotsiras" <kotsi...@mediaondemand.com>
Subject RE: TOMACAT IN IIS
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2000 00:01:49 GMT
I had problems until i made it work.
Try to restart IIS not from the console but instead go to Control
Panel/Services and restart the "World...Publishing Service".

-----Original Message-----
From: Butler-Monterde, Patrick [mailto:monterde@ctc.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 12:40 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: TOMACAT IN IIS

> Hi all
> I just subscribed to the list,
> My company they are looking for a cheap solution to Jsp and servlets and I
> got the assignment :-)
> Anyway I am installing Tomcat in NT 4.0 server with IIS.40 and SP5 and I
> can make the d isapi_redirect.dll work. I rebooted the a couple of times
> and I can get the  "green arrow" in the iis isapi  filters.
>
> I followed the instructions  steps for IIS (IIS Howto) with out any luck.
> Do you have any ideas ???
>
> By the way in the part of configuring the ISAPI redirector in IIS how to.
> Step 4 is not very clear . what value to assign. It is debug, inform, or
> the four of them... do I set the value to "debug" .. or what ...

Also here is the registry  file I am using. Is it right ???

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Fundation]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Fundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Fundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0]
"extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
"log_file"="d:\\tomcat\\logs\\isapi.log"
"log_level"="debug"
"worker_file"="d:\\tomcat\\conf\\workers.properties"
"worker_mount_file"="d:\\tomcat\\conf\\uriworkermap.properties"