tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Doshi, Gunjan" <gunjan_do...@merck.com>
Subject RE: [Tomcat Installation Help]
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:21:30 GMT
Mike:
As I said in the previous mail, by editing the tomcat.bat file to explicitly
have the classpath contain tools.jar solved the problem.

But it is weird. I am 100% sure that I had set the TOMCAT_HOME, JAVA_HOME
AND CLASSPATH variables as per the documented requirements and I double
checked it. Really not sure why it did not work with Windows 98.

Best Regards
Gunjan