tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "andrew.jenkins" <andrew.jenk...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: Deployment...
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:18:26 GMT
Try going carefully through the application development guide in
$TOMCAT_HOME/doc/appdev/index.html.

The main application configuration file is WEB-INF/web.xml.
It describes the way the application maps URLs to servlets,
sets security for resources, etc.

--Andy

Andy Jenkins
Bank of America - GCIB Software Engineering
voice: 704.387.4168