tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amos Shapira <amos.shap...@webcollage.com>
Subject RE: JNI & Tomcat
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:33:09 GMT
Hi,

I use JNI with Tomcat, but on Windows 2000.  No problems so far, though
I use Tomcat as stand-alone environment for development under JBuilder 3.5.
(it also works with ServletExec 3.0 under IIS on Windows 2000 and
Windows NT).

What I'd suggest you to double-check would be to see if there are any
unsatisfied dependencies for libNativeCalculator.so, use "ldd" (I think)
to see if all its dependencies are resolved as well.

Hope this helps,

--Amos Shapira
WebCollage