tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amos Shapira <amos.shap...@webcollage.com>
Subject RE: Apache & Tomcat cooperation
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 06:48:55 GMT
Hi,

Don't have first-hand experience with this combination, but
could it be that you shouldn't run Tomcat separatly?  Since
Tomcat is ment to be used as a "plugin" to Apache it could
be that running it stand-alone before running Apache causes
Apache to find that the port is already bound by someone else
and exit.  Look in Apache's log files.