tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Koen.Se...@tietoenator.com
Subject RE: Apache 1.3.12 w/OpenSSL and Tomcat 3.1 Configuration Inquiry
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:24:39 GMT

From: ymorahg@gist.com [mailto:ymorahg@gist.com]
Sent: vrijdag 14 juli 2000 16:26
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Apache 1.3.12 w/OpenSSL and Tomcat 3.1 Configuration

ymorahg@gist.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Uma Shanker [mailto:asdf834@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 7:30 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Inquiry

Hello Tammy!!!
	Will you please forward it(step-by-step doc) to me also.

Thanks
/uma
asdf834@yahoo.com

To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:
From: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache 1.3.12 w/OpenSSL and Tomcat 3.1 Configuration Inquiry

If you want to use modSSL (with Apache and Tomcat), I have that running on
my machine and can help.  I have a step-by-step doc.  Let me know.

Alternately, if you post a bit more detail, I might be able to help you
troubleshoot.  Like, what exactly did you type on the address line, and what
exactly did that result in, was anything printed in the log files, etc.