tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Morahg, Yoav" <ymor...@gist.com>
Subject RE: mutliple <%@ include%>s
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:13:50 GMT
I'm working with a set of pages which is already written and I'm trying not
to modify them because we don't want two sets of pages (one for each site).
It's possible that .html would work (haven't tried it either) but

<jsp:include page="sometext.jsp" flush="true/>

works (it lets you do it twice) so I could use that if I was willing to
change the page. For now, I've changed it to the dynamic include instead of
the static one, but I'd really like to get it working without any
modifications.

Should Tomcat be giving me the error that it is??? This worked fine in
ServletExec.

Thanks,
-Yoav

Yoav Morahg